Transformation is used on Target Variable. There is no hard and fast rule to choose which type of transformation. Whichever is transforming the target variable into normal distribution, we can go ahead with that.
Articles in this section
- Evaluation Metrics in Keras
- Covariance in Time Series
- How to merge two dataframes x_test and y_pred?
- What is pickling and unpickling?
- What is Hierarchical Clustering?
- Bottoms-up approach in Hierarchical Clustering
- Random Forest - Low bias and Low variance
- What is Euclidean And Manhattan distances in KNN?
- Is it possible to conclude over-fitting over train data only?
- Identification of biased train and test scores