Two main statistical methods are used in data analysis: descriptive statistics, which summarize data from a sample using indexes such as the mean or standard deviation, and inferential statistics, which draw conclusions from data that are subject to random variation (e.g., observational errors, sampling variation).
Articles in this section
- Outlier Removal
- Dropping Columns in a Pandas DataFrame
- Installing Pandas-Profiling in the Local System
- How to convert textual numbers to numeric numbers?
- How to open rar files or zip files on local system?
- Mounting Google Drive to Google Collaboratory Notebooks
- Binning data in Pandas
- Reading Python Notebook in Local Machine
- Pearson Correlation and Cosine Similarity
- Re-installation of Anaconda Distribution (using Admin rights)