You can download the Jupyter notebook as .py file and then open the .py file using Sublime.
Articles in this section
- Outlier Removal
- Dropping Columns in a Pandas DataFrame
- Installing Pandas-Profiling in the Local System
- How to convert textual numbers to numeric numbers?
- How to open rar files or zip files on local system?
- Mounting Google Drive to Google Collaboratory Notebooks
- Binning data in Pandas
- Reading Python Notebook in Local Machine
- Pearson Correlation and Cosine Similarity
- Re-installation of Anaconda Distribution (using Admin rights)