If data distribution has mean = median = mode which is non zero then the data distribution will be normal distribution. But, it won't be standard normal distribution which can only be possible when mean is 0 and standard deviation is 1.
Articles in this section
- Dropping Columns in a Pandas DataFrame
- Installing Pandas-Profiling in the Local System
- How to convert textual numbers to numeric numbers?
- How to open rar files or zip files on local system?
- Mounting Google Drive to Google Collaboratory Notebooks
- Binning data in Pandas
- Reading Python Notebook in Local Machine
- Pearson Correlation and Cosine Similarity
- Re-installation of Anaconda Distribution (using Admin rights)
- How to display a specific number of rows in a pandas dataframe?