How to download data from GitHub?
- Click on Data file let's say data.csv and open the link.
- If the "Download" option is available, you can directly download the file by right click and "Save As...".
- Otherwise click on "Raw" option and a new page will open.
- Right click on the page and choose "Save As..."
- Then choose the desired location to save the file.
- If you want to use the data in Jupyter Notebook, click on "Raw" and a page will open.
- Use this page link (raw link) to load data inside your notebook.