In order to install Anaconda into your system follow these steps:
1. Open this link and scroll down to Anaconda Installers at the bottom.
2. Select and download the Anaconda version you want to install based on your operating system. (Ideally opt-out for a Python 3+ version and not Python 2+ version.) (This is the link to download the Anaconda for Python 3.8 for Windows 64-bit in September 2020.)
3. After downloading the Anaconda setup, run it, and install Anaconda into your system. Use the default or recommended settings while installing and don't make any unnecessary changes.
- Don't change the install location.
- Don't install for all users on the system. Install only for the current user.
4. After the installation is complete, go to the Search bar (In Windows), and type Anaconda Prompt, and run it.
5. In Anaconda Prompt, type jupyter notebook and press Enter. The jupyter notebook will open in your default web browser. (Ideally, you should use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your default browser for jupyter notebooks instead of Internet Explorer or Edge browser.)
6. Using the file explorer in the jupyter notebook, navigate to the .ipynb file and open it. The Ipython notebook will open in a new tab.