Re-installation of Anaconda Distribution (using Admin rights)
- If you are using Windows, uninstall all the dependencies of Anaconda through Control Panel.
- Restart your device and remove any directories left of Anaconda distribution.
- Then get a clean copy of setup from the provided link.
- Right click on the setup and select "Run as Administrator".
- Follow the steps and complete the installation.
- After the setup is complete, open start menu and search for Anaconda directory.
- This directory contains multiple tools such as Jupyter Notebook, Navigator, Spider etc.
- You can either run the tools directly or use the navigator to use the tools.