1. Download a jupyter notebook from any source. Let's say you are downloading notebook from Learning Management System (LMS). Right click on the file and save it in your desired location as follows:
2. Then run Jupyter Notebook Application either from Start Menu or through Anaconda Prompt Shell or through Powershell if you have allowed to access anaconda through CMD or Powershell during installation.
3. Then upload the downloaded Jupyter Notebook as follows:
4. After this step you will see your file in your current opened home page of Jupyter Notebook Application on your default web browser.
5. You can click on it and it will open in new tab and you can start working respectively.