1. We will be loading Vehicle Insurance Data inside a Google Collaboratory Notebook. Make sure the data set is present on the Google Drive as follows:
2. Then create a new notebook inside Google Colaboratory and click on mount the drive option and select Connect to Google Drive as follows:
3. You will observe a new directory appeared as drive. If you click on it you will observe sub directory named ad My Drive. If you click on My Drive you will get all the files and directories that are present on your google drive.
4. We will require shell commands to reach these files and directories. For example: ls command will show you all the files and folders present in current directory, cd "directory name" will move you to the directory name from the current directory. We will execute shell commands as follows:
5. Our file is present inside My Drive. So next thing we will move to this My Drive directory as follows:
6. Then import the Vehicle Insurance file into the Google Collaboratory Notebook as follows: