Follow these steps to install pandas-profiling in your local system:
1. Go to the search bar on your taskbar and type Anaconda Prompt.
2. Open Anaconda Prompt and type:
pip install --upgrade pandas-profiling --user
Then press Enter.
3. The installation will start, and after it completes, in the Anaconda Prompt type:
and press Enter.
4. This will open the jupyter notebook in your default browser.
Open the .ipynb file and don't ever run the !pip install pandas-profiling line in the notebook.
This is causing the issues with your installation.
Always install libraries using the Anaconda Prompt.
The installation command is the same as the one specified in the notebook except the! (exclamation mark) at the beginning.
- If the command specified in the notebook is !pip install --upgrade pandas-profiling
- Then it will be pip install --upgrade pandas-profiling in the Anaconda Prompt.