To share the post URL, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your LinkedIn account and then choose the article post created by you.
- To select the article link you need to click on the ... (3 dots) icon.
- This ... (3 dots) icon is present on the right side of your name as shown below in the red rectangle:
- Click on the Copy link to post option as shown below.
- The article link will be copied to the clipboard as shown below.
- Visit the Project page on the INSAID Dashboard.
- In Step 7: Share Project of the project, paste the URL in the Post URL input box under the LinkedIn Post section.
- After pasting the link, click on the Submit button.
- The link will be submitted.
- You can always verify your article's visibility (for others) by using incognito mode in the browser.
- Run your browser in incognito mode and open the link copied to the clipboard.
- If you're able to see the link, then it's visibility to open to others, and if you're not able to see it then it is not visible to others.